Monday, June 13, 2011

First

I will admit that I am completely terrfied of everything unknow and many things known. Diagnosed with anxiety and I feel it almost every day usually its not bad but it always keeps me on end . When things are going good thats when its the worst because of Fear of losing what I actually will miss. I usually float along because its easier that trying for something I want and Failing to get it. I dont grasp for the ropes. I am scared of moving on and functioning as my own person and yes maybe julia was right and yes maybe im not as strong as i would like to be and as strong as everyone else seems to be. growing up makes me feel cold not even anxious usually just cold and sad and i dont like dealing with things that kids my age are interested in and most of the time i wish all the influences would just go away and we would be left as the people we were supposed to be. And I know its immature but i hate the cold more than anything. It makes me sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment