Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Your only danger lies in safety

Life has no set expected outcome. Think of a defining moment. Think of all the steps that it took to get to that moment. What if you hadn't been walking your dog the day I drove by. What if we had never met. There is no way to control what has already happened. But as humans, we have complete control over what happens in the future. I can create my own defining moments. What if I had never studied for that test. What if I had driven to school, five minutes earlier, and been in an accident that ended it all. We are all time bombs. Some of us go off a lot sooner than we should, but you can never tell who, or why or when. It's all a mystery. Every situation is a risk. Getting up out of bed tomorrow morning is a risk. So why not live life to the fullest? Life itself is short. We are here 100 years or less then game over. Live vigorously.

No comments:

Post a Comment